Monday, August 3, 2026

my current coffee obsession☕️

Lately, I've been way too broke to be buying starbucks as often as I have been, so I've been making my coffee at home and I might've actually cooked.

It's super easy and ik literally no one asked for this but I'll share with you all anyway😁

what i use

-    2 tsp Nescafé instant coffee
-    2 tbsp brown sugar
-    3 ounces hot water (~6 tbsp)
-    whole milk
-    Chobani caramel coffee creamer

how i make it

1. Add the instant coffee, brown sugar, and hot water directly into your glass. Stir until everything is completely dissolved

2. Fill the glass with a bunch of ice (to get that starbucks feel yk) then pour in whole milk and stir until everything is combined

3. In a separate glass, pour about ⅓ cup of caramel Chobani creamer and froth until it's thick and fluffy

4. Pour cold foam on top of your coffee and enjoy!

Aaaand that's it! I genuinely did not expect this to be as good as it is, but I've been making it nonstop so I figured I'd put you all on. until next timee ♡ ♡

1 comment:

  1. This is what I'm talking about, I have a coffee obsession and this is is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete